- Great Deal Exposure within the Industrials/Natural Resources space
- Work alongside senior stakeholders
- Supportive working environment
Our client a Global Investment Bank, with a proven track-record in Asia is looking for a Junior Analyst to join their expanding Industrials/Natural Resources focused team in Hong Kong. The candidate will be part of an expanding group in the Region and will be involved in the marketing and execution of Industrial & Natural Resources related transactions across the Greater China Region.
- Actively participate in the origination and execution of investment related transactions throughout the APAC region
- Key functions will include, but not be limited to, preparing management presentations, generating pitch ideas, risk assessments and due diligence report
- Assist in constructing and maintaining various financial models. This would include both DCF and LBO models
- Provide on-going support for maintaining relationship with relative business partners and stakeholder
- Work closely with senior management across all deal functions within the group
- Implement the highest standard of investment compliance and risk control as required by the Bank and local regulatory requirement
- International Masters/University Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- Deal experience in Natural Resources, Power Utilities & Infrastructure is preferred
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in an Investment Banking/Big 4/Corporate Development environment
- Excellent communication skills, Written and verbal Mandarin would be an advantage
- Strong modelling skills in both DCF and LBO ,and possess a proven track record in M&A/Corporate Finance related transactions.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.