- Global Investment Bank
- Excellent transaction pipeline
- Established team in the Region
A highly ranked Global Investment Bank is currently looking for an Analyst to join their expanding team in Singapore. This is an ideal opportunity for an Analyst to be part of an established team who have originated and executed several prolific transactions in the region.
- Actively participate in the origination and execution of Corporate Finance/M&A related transactions through the APAC region
- Key functions will include, but not be limited to, preparing management presentations, marketing pitches, company research and due diligence reports
- Assist in constructing and maintaining various financial models. This would include both DCF and LBO models
- Provide on-going support for maintaining relationship with clients and business partners
- Work closely with senior management across all deal functions within the bank
- International Masters/University Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- Minimum 1 - 3 years' experience in an Investment Banking/Big 4 environment
- Excellent communication skills (Written and verbal Mandarin would be an advantage)
- Strong modelling skills in both DCF and LBO and possess a proven track record in M&A/Corporate Finance related transactions
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496