- Developed Private Equity platform
- Well-placed organisation with excellent track-record
- Competitive package with additional benefits
This Private Equity fund with a global presence and an AUM exceeding US$10 billion, is looking to hire an Analyst into their expanding Greater China Real Estate team. The business has experienced excellent year-on-year growth with a continued increase in deal flow.
- Working closely with the Investment team in generating models, valuation, and deal analysis for the group's real estate clients.
- Evaluate potential strategic investment and drive deal execution including research, due diligence, financial modelling, and valuation.
- Work with different parties to drive deal execution process.
- Prepare and compile reports for senior members of staff in the APAC region.
- Develop and maintain new and existing client relationships including preparation of marketing related materials.
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or relevant discipline.
- Proven track record in IBD, private equity or real estate/property funds.
- Solid research, financial modelling, and valuation skills.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both English and Mandarin.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496