- Working with one of the fastest growing e-commerce groups
- Global reach across international markets
- An integral part of a cross-functional operations team
My client are one of the fastest growing e-commerce groups with a focus on health and beauty brands. They are passionate about building high performing products for a new generation worldwide. Independently owned with a global marketing reach and offices in the US, UK and APAC, they connect with millions of consumers online every week.
The Inventory Lead is designed to be an integral part of a cross-functional operations team charged with enabling the businesses growth objectives by delivering quality inventory planning across all brands and markets.
- Responsible for stock management in all regions of distribution
- Purchasing planning of finished goods based on analysis of inventory levels, sales forecast, recent sales data and production lead time
- Proactively communicate any stock issues to stakeholders
- Purchasing planning of components (correct quantities and delivery time) in case assembly is required at the warehouses
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the business
- Minimum 5+ years proven experience within inventory management, retail or manufacturing preferred
- Experience in a fast-growing start-up is a plus
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.