- Leading internal controls for SEA and North Asia regions
- Opportunity to join a reputable FMCG MNC
- Attractive salary package
My client is a reputable global MNC in FMCG industry, listed in NYSE with nearly two centuries of success history. As part of their strategic business plan, they are currently looking for a talented Assistant Internal Controls Manager to spearhead their Internal Control Framework across SEA and North Asia.
- Partner closely with APAC Internal Controls Manager to implement the Asia Controls Framework across SEA and North Asia
- Identify business process risks and internal control gaps and develop remedial methodologies on a timely manner
- Collaborate with local management teams in different countries to initiate and drive control improvements to mitigate risks across the businesses
- Assist internal audit teams in internal audit projects to achieve satisfactory results
- Provide controls training for business owners and controls team at country level
- Represent SEA and North Asia in quarterly control’s governance meeting
- Lead controls & compliance meeting at regional level
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance or ACCA.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in internal audit / internal controls, including big 4 experience
- Experience in FMCG or similar industry is a must
- Audit certification, such as CIA, is advantageous
- In-depth knowledge of US GAAP and SOX rules and regulations is highly preferred
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly present results
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills with ability to engage and build trust with various stakeholders across different levels
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.