- Fast Growing company
- Development opportunities
- Regional role
This fast-growing ecommerce business is looking for an Internal Communications Manager. This is a newly created role working within the regional Communications team and will support the teams to roll out communications strategies across the region.
- Lead and develop innovative internal communications campaigns, clear narratives, and programs that engage companies growing employee base across Asia Pacific
- Develop editorial content and work closely with regional/business teams to ensure appropriate messaging
- Measure results of internal communications efficacy and report in a timely fashion
- Proactively take on campaign initiatives and fulfill requests for clear, concise employer practice-related communications strategy as needed
- Build stakeholder relationships across departments to establish relevant messaging and tactics for each campaign and provide internal communications counsel for internal stakeholders
- Manage and support issues management, when necessary
- Put together infographics and visuals for internal use
- 8+ years work-related experience in communications-related roles, with at least 2 years in internal communications role
- Master storyteller with experience working in a start-up environment preferred
- Experience developing content for a diverse, remote and mobile workforce as well as using metrics to measure communication effectiveness, reach and engagement
- Possess a strategic approach to problems solving; able to anticipate potential reputational risks and issues
- Strong organizational skills, results-driven and detail-oriented with the ability to multitask.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Creative yet analytical approach to creating content, setting up processes and utilizing data at hand.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496