Back to jobs
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the business, risk landscape and internal processes for practical application during IA engagements.
- Promote IA and its value through effective evaluation of the company’s corporate governance, risk management practices and system of internal controls.
- Assist in the formulation of annual audit plans. This includes fine-tuning of plans in coordination with relevant management teams.
- Assist in the planning and execution of internal audit engagements, including liaising with stakeholders and establishing audit programs to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls.
- Work with process owners to identify key risks, control lapses and process improvement opportunities. Collaborate with these process owners to develop practical remediation plans.
- Prepare audit reports for Management, Audit Committee / Board of Directors and perform follow-up procedures to monitor the completion of management action plans.
- Provide support in ad-hoc tasks and / or special projects such as due diligence for new acquisitions, investigations, and IA department improvement initiatives.
- Degree in Accountancy / Finance / Business or equivalent professional qualifications.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in audit and risk management.
- Exposure to hospitality, residential, commercial, business parks, urban developments or retail business audits is preferred
- High level of integrity and takes accountability of work
- Strong auditing, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and able to work independently or as part of a team
- Good communication skills, both spoken and written English
- May be required to travel occasionally