- Newly created Strategy role within a global Industrial MNC
- High visibility with top management at regional and global level
- Highly entrepreneurial and progressive leadership role
My client is an Industrial Automation and Engineering MNC that has built a strong brand and reputation around the world.
They are looking to hire for a highly seasoned and commercial Industry Sales Lead for APAC, focusing on the Consumer-Packaged Goods business pillar. This is an indirect sales role where you will be the internal industry expert and are responsible for developing the strategic plan for APAC. You will implement methods and processes to achieve business and revenue success.
- Develop regional strategy aligned with global industry vertical, regional business units and sales organization
- Represent as key stakeholder in regional business strategy reviews, and represent regional priorities to global organization
- Build industry playbook along with global teams, aligned with industry best practices and support sales enablement
- Provide industry thought leadership to internal and external stakeholders
- Support Bus and delivery partners to enhance their competitiveness by providing business intelligence on key gaps
- Work collaboratively with regional sales and marketing teams and develop account planning and joint sales development activities
- Provide lead and/or strategic support for complete sales cycle on identified strategic opportunities
- Minimum 15 years of sales and business development experience in the Industrial Automation and Manufacturing sector, with strong network and experience in Consumer Packaged Goods or Food Manufacturing.
- Strong track record of success in identifying key business opportunities and managing long and complex sales cycles.
- Strong network of contacts at the CXO level, with access to key decision makers.
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities, judgment, and attention to detail, with a reputation of excellent program leadership and strong operational rigor.
- Self-starter with the hunger and ambition to build a high performing, sustainable and reliable business.
- Ability to travel around 50%
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.