- Well-known European FMCG company
- Huge International presence in over 100 countries
- Competitive salary package
Our client, a well-known FMCG company with a European HQ, has exclusively mandated us to fill an in-house counsel role in their Shanghai office. Reporting into the APAC Legal Director, this role is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious lawyer to join a globally recognised company with a huge international presence and its products are available in more than 100 countries. As this company has been going through a period of rapid growth the successful candidate is required to have experience in M&A and corporate transactions.
Candidates direct from private practice are encouraged to apply, as well as candidates already in-house with relevant FMCG or F&B industry experience.
As this role sits within a global team, the successful candidate must also have excellent written & spoken English and Chinese skills.
- Provide legal advice on all major business transactions including M&A/JVs, divestitures, financing and investments in PRC
- Work closely with the local business on the implementation and roll out of group legal policy
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing a variety of commercial contracts
- Keeping up to date with relevant PRC legal developments and advising local and international stakeholders accordingly on potential issues or risks
- Bachelor’s degree in Law from a reputable university
- 1 - 4 years of experience in a reputable law firm or in-house
- Have the ability to work independently
- Qualified to practice in PRC
- Excellent communication and business partnering skills
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496