- Team management role
- Dynamic business
- Marketing leading brand
Our client is a global leading retail brand which is highly prominent and thousands of outlets across the world. An opportunity has arise for a dynamic and passionate HR team manager to join their operations in Singapore.
Working with key business stakeholders, the successful candidate will be managing the HR team and be involved with the full spectrum of HR functions including workforce planning, performance management, C&B, industrial relations, HRIS, HR policies and others. You are degree qualified in HR Management/Business Administration or related studies and has at least 7 years of HR generalist/business partner experience preferably in the retail industry.
- Lead a team of 4-5 HR executives and senior executives
- Ownership of key HR functions including workforce planning, performance management, C&B, industrial relations, HRIS, HR policies and others
- Advise business stakeholders on HR matters
- Partner with business stakeholders and drive key HR initiatives
- Kept abreast of relevant industry developments (e.g. Employment Act, Regulatory requirements; etc) which will impact HR function in the Retail industry
- Manage, coach and develop team members
- Degree qualified in HRM/Business Administration and related discipline
- Min 7 years of experience in a HR generalist/business partner role
- At least 2 years of team management experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment
To be successful in the role, you will need to be collaborative, commercial, hands on and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you are keen to apply to this role, do send in your updated CV to email@example.com
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496