- Opportunity to work for a global leading media agency.
- Excellent opportunity to impact strategic decisions from HR perspective.
- Competitive salary package.
Our client, a global leading media agency, is urgently looking for an individual with strong HR business partnering and strategic experience to support HR operations in China.
- Business Partner with senior stakeholders across China and APAC
- Responsible for OD, Change Management, Talent Planning and Talent Management
- Provide strategic HR support to add value to business decisions
- Responsible for Talent Development and reviewing and improving the company’s talent framework
- Training needs analysis and ensuring effectiveness of training investments
- Responsible for employee engagement and implementing an effective retention programme
- Minimum 8 – 10 years of HR experience
- At least 5 years in a managerial/ leadership position
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA is a plus
- Excellent English language skills – written and verbal
- Multi-national company experience in a fast-growing, large volume and high complexity environment
- Creative thinker, strong communication skills and aility to build relationships and work across functions
- Ability to gather information and analyse situations quickly and make sound recommendations
- High degree of flexibility, able to work in ambiguous environment and excellent multi- tasking skills
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.