Fast growing online leisure brand with a global reach
Company culture – we value honesty, respect and transparency!
- Young and energetic team
A well-known, fast-growing online entertainment and leisure platform, which provides travel services booking, is looking for an experienced assistant human resources manager. Your role will be focusing on managing Workday and writing HR reports and dashboards for company’s further analysis.
- Support Project Manager in roadmap management and HRIS/tools implementation, enhancement and integration schedule
- Maintain and troubleshoot system
- Date updates and migration, system configuration (e.g. security/business process)
- Conduct data integrity audits
- Design and write HR reports and dashboards for future development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information System Management, Human Resources, Business Administration or other related fields
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HRIS maintenance and implementation, with proven track record of effective process and change management
- Experienced in using Workday and good understanding of its capabilities and configuration
- Independent, process-oriented and analytical
- Excellent language and communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Knowledge in HR operations and business processes
- Self-motivated, team-player proactive, well-organised and positive personality