- Attractive remuneration
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Play a critical and highly visible role, driving change and best practise in a new business unit
My client, a leading general trading company, are seeking a HR Business Partner to join their newly restructured Metals and Minerals desk based in Singapore.
- Directly report to the BU Global Head of HR and play a critical role in restructuring of the regional hub and HR Department
- HR oversight of the entire portfolio in Singapore in due course
- Manage a team of HR Generalist delivering HR Operations activities
- Act as a Business Partner to the Front Office
- Business Partnering with include but not be limited to Talent Acquisition (supporting Line Managers and TA), Talent Management and development, Compensation and Benefits, Employee Value Proposition, HR Strategy
- Ability to work with the Traders to clearly and concisely explain complex Pay/remuneration structures that exist within the industry
- Bring best industry practices and create a best in class HR function, one that plays a key business partnering role to the wider business.
- 10-15 years’ experience in HR and more recently, in a HRBP capacity
- Preference for an individual from the Metals and Commodities Trading industry
- Strong communication and business partnering skills
- Strong commercial and strategic mindset, able to drive change and transformation within the organisation
- In-depth understanding of the Singapore market, and its regulations and practices.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496