- Posted 01 September 2022
- LocationHong Kong
- Job type Permanent
Our client owns some of the world’s leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories. Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and the Group seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons. At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons’ values, through a process of continuous creativity.
The purpose of this position is to provide full spectrum of Human Resources management as a business partner to the Group Functions for Customer Service (Regional & Hong Kong Platform), IOSW (watchmaking school), Customer Relations Centre, IT, Logistics. This position based in Hong Kong also plays a role in the regional coordination for functions
- Formulate and implement Human Resources Strategies in line with business plan, includes but not limited to talent development, C&B, manpower planning, by leveraging HR initiatives and tools.
- As an interface between HR team and business, facilitate and to put influence when in complex environment with a solution mindset based on the HR professionalism & expertise.
- Support management team by providing human resources advices, counsels, and decisions.
- Drive the talent management topics (talent assessment, people review, succession plan, development actions & learning topics, etc.).
- Manage job requisition and drive Talent acquisition team to hire the best talent in the market.
- As an advocate of employer branding of Richemont and IOSW.
- Foster a conducive working environment through employee relations activities and communications.
- Partner with Total Reward expert to define the job level, salary benchmark, incentive, and benefits to ensure competitiveness in the talent market.
- Drive annual Salary Review and the PMP processes with analysis and insight to share with business.
- Partner with Mobility center for expats/assignees management.
- Work closely with business leaders, HR cost planning team and Finance on HR budgeting.
- Ad hoc projects as assigned.
- 8 years+ HR generalist role managing full HR functions (prefer at least >3 years’ HRBP experience in a well-established 3-Pillars HR model company – HRBP, COE & Shared Services).
- Good interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
- Attention to details with can-do attitude.
- Able to work independently with strong business sense. A team player with strong people sense.
- Can well balance between business needs, people needs and HR professionalism/expertise.
- Good command of written and spoken English.