- My client is a leading global marketplace regionally headquartered in Singapore
- Reporting directly into leadership
- Integral lead of driving the category online
My client is a leading global marketplace regionally headquartered in Singapore.
My client are looking for a customer and category advocate who been successful in driving category growth.
- Leading as the Business Owner for the category, possessing a complete understanding of internal and external variables that impact the business and is able to execute at both tactical and strategic levels to achieve long-term growth
- Have a thorough understanding of the category, seasonality and business trends/ events, and continually stays on top of industry and competitive trends
- Maximize on the marketplaces business profitability and selection expansion opportunities
- Manage vendor relationships: Manage supplier/ partner contracts, day-to-day relationships and negotiate and secure marketing funds
- Minimum 6+ years' of relevant senior level experience in retial, operations, business management or consulting (ie. buying, product management, financial analyses) preferably in the Mother and Baby category
- Experience in negotiations, pricing or inventory management
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills that enable you to earn trust at all levels
- Business focused thinking, an ability to focus on key issues with a strong hands-on, results driven mentality
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496