- Leading constancy
- Global Presence
- Excellent management opportunity
A leading consultancy is on the hunt for a head of UX design to lead their innovative digital team. You will be joining a forward-thinking consultancy who work with some of Asia’s biggest names across financial services, telco through to big corp giants
You will be responsible for heading up and building a team of UX designers, researchers and architects who will play a crucial part in developing the forward thinking digital strategy and putting it into process across their clients.
- Liaise with key stakeholder to define user motives and digital transformation strategy, whilst identifying any pain points which require attention.
- Conceptualize and design Beautiful, usable, desirable user centered experiences for web, mobile, wearables, tablet and desktop
- Creation of detailed/high spec story boards, journey maps, wireframes, personas and prototypes
- Visual design and ideation
- Develop a team of experience designers, researchers and architects
- Establish activate and ambassador a constant and forward thinking full process design strategy and approach with the user in mind.
- Ensure documentation of design principles, style guides and standards.
- 10 plus years in user experience/design field
- Extensive experience building, managing and mentoring teams
- Expert knowledge in UX design principles and methodologies
- Experience in QA
- Service design experience would be a bonus
- Ability to create customer journey maps, wireframes, rapid prototypes, information architectures and workflows
- Experience working within Agile environments and running scrums
- Strong visual/digital design skills
- Confident leader who has experience liaising and presenting to key stakeholders
- Asia experience
- Mandarin/Cantonese would be a bonus
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.