- Globally Recognized Fintech company
- Head of Treasury role
My client is a start-up that is considered to be a market leader within the payments/remittance domain. Globally headquartered out of Singapore, they are looking to hire a critical member of their senior leadership team to serve as a global CFO.
- Design and oversee the organization’s Treasury activities (e.g. funding and liquidity)
- Ensuring adherence with all statutory, rules, regulations, guidelines, policies, standards and codes relating to conduct and market practices for Treasury activities
- Working closely with MAS and other global regulatory bodies to ensure adherence to any changing regulations across the treasury landscape
- Retrieving and sharing daily cash-flow reports
- Managing intra-day liquidity per set rules
- Providing balance sheet analysis
- Reviewing daily Risk report and highlight any breaches
- Reviewing daily cash flow and report expected funding needs
- Managing FX relationships with key financial institutions
- Providing FX outlook and review for key senior management
- Ensuring adherence to all set limits, dealing rules and unit procedures
- Responding to all Treasury related inquiries from internal stakeholders; and
- Maintaining highest ethical standards in all dealings
- Participating in ad hoc projects and duties
- Maintaining and building banking relationship with internal stakeholders and external counterparties
- Treasury, Financial Markets experience in a similar role.
- 10 to 12 years of Treasury experience with at least 3 to 4 gained within banking/remittance/payments or a Fintech environment
- Experience dealing with MAS and regulatory bodies across global markets
- Strong knowledge of Funding, Money Markets and FX.
- Good Negotiation and deal making skills.
- Strong Excel and modelling skills.
- Familiarity with Bloomberg, Reuters terminals and other FX platforms.
- Good understanding of operational risk and compliance.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.