- Global Company
- Competitive salary
- Regional Role
This Global company is a world-leader in engines, propulsion and distributed energy systems.
You will be responsible for the Sales and After Sales for engines and sale of service products in Asia for all assigned applications. This role will also demand a candidate who is agile and flexible, and you will be expected to deliver on ad hoc projects with regional travel expected from time to time.
- Drive sales and proactively engage with Distributors, Subsidiaries, OEMs, Customers and Regions
- Reporting on sales activity and revenue forecast
- Develop strategy and initiate projects
- Manage sales and service teams in line with company guidelines and processes
- Work closely with global teams on pricing and strategy for the Asia regions
- Develop and grow relationships with Distributors, Subsidiaries and Service Partners in Asia
- Follow current market trends and competition
- Provide Support on requirements as specified in Engines Sales Tender and Enquiries for new-built projects, long term contracts
- 10 years of working experience with proven tracked records in Heavy industry
- Experience within Sales and Service for Diesel Engineering within Marine/C&I industries or related industries
- Degree / Diploma in Marine/Mechanical Engineering or graduate in Business
- Leadership qualities and personnel handling and management skills with experiences in Service Business and Managing Logistics Projects
- High level of proficiency in presentation, selling and negotiation skills
- Cross cultural knowledge of the region
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with people at all levels
All interested candidates, please apply now, and we will get in touch for a confidential discussion.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496