Working for a high growth International SaaS business that sells a cutting-edge platform that pulls together all documentation needed such as compliance policies, procedures, guidance and inspections tools for Care Homes, Dental Practices and GP surgeries. The platform helps existing businesses to scale and reduces barriers for entry for new businesses. The idea is to get care to the masses and make the world a better place.
The company are looking for an experienced Head of Sales, reporting directly to the CEO and will sit within their Senior Leadership Team. This is a great opportunity for a proven sales leader to drive the sales growth in the UK and develop and deliver the international expansion strategy for this dynamic and rapidly expanding SAAS business. This role will take responsibility for delivering against revenue and profit targets for the total business through developing and implementing a relevant sales expansion strategy. The current sales team consists of a New Business Sales Manager, 9 Telesales, Head of Account Management + 3 Account Managers.
The role will report directly to the CEO.
- Develop, agree and implement annual and longer-term sales strategy including multi- channel (e.g Direct, indirect etc) with key stakeholders
- Develop and implement the strategy and structure to enable a more sophisticated selling model
- Further develop sales reward strategy and model
- Define international sales strategy and implement launch into new markets, likely initially in the US and Australia.
- Deliver agreed revenue and targets for the total business through developing and implementing a relevant sales expansion strategy.
- Own customer relationships ensuring high customer satisfaction
- Minimum 7 years’ experience of successfully building and leading sales teams at global B2B-focused SaaS companies.
- Experience of working across and developing business from scratch in US, Europe, and Australia.
- Hands on and prepared to roll up your sleeves
- Proven track record of consistently hitting sales targets
- Experience leading large global teams of 20+ people.
- Proven record of building teams and onboarding new sales reps.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Strong ability to learn new technologies and ramp up quickly.