- Based in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- E-commerce Technology Start-up based in SEA
- Excellent career growth
This E-commerce Technology Start-up based in Southeast Asia, with presence in Singapore, Indonesia and Vietnam is currently looking for a Head of Sales & Marketing based in Vietnam.
The Head of Sales and Marketing is responsible for the daily sales efforts and is responsible for the overall positioning of the company, brand communication and lead all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects. In addition, they are responsible for total revenue, yield strategies, implementation, market performance and meeting budget, forecast, and optimal business mix targets. Strategies will include pricing, status, distribution channel, market mix, marketing, and public relations.
- Conduct market research and gain deep understanding of market, customer needs and competition in order to inform direction regarding product development and go to market strategy
- Plan customer surveys, analyzing feedback to improve the image, brand and product and service quality of the company
- Build strategy for effective communications through various social, digital and sales channels in order to build brand image of the company
- Oversee the execution and management of all communication channels
- Set brand image guidelines and control all image & communication messages on all POSM & related sales tools such as uniforms, posters, banners, standees, brochures, trailers…
- Explore potential partnerships & CSR programs that can promote our brand image
- Build social followership strategy that set the stage for explosive customer acquisition and effective funnel conversions
- Plan and strategize various marketing and sales campaigns that align with product development timeline, market trends and customer needs in order to maximize revenue and achieve business objectives
- Establish and optimize various marketing and sales funnels including guiding media and paid marketing strategy as well as balancing budget, ROI and outbound lead requirements needed in order to meet your sales objectives
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of customer development (from top of the funnel to the end)
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally
- Build and manage all distribution channels, evaluate and innovate to continuously improve channel effectiveness as well as exploring new potential channels
- Provide insights into all sales & marketing activities through rigorous data analytics and insightful understanding of our customers
- Responsible for annual, quarterly and monthly sales & marketing plan, monthly and weekly reports, budgeting & forecasts and other reports as directed/required.
- University degree, with priority in Business or Marketing
- At least 6+ years of experience in a Sales and Marketing role
- Someone from an e-commerce background is preferred
- Creative thinking with strong presentation skills
- Ability to work independently
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496