- Regional P&L responsibilities
- Global company
- Attractive Remuneration Package
This company operates in over 100 countries worldwide and is a Global leader in the field of science and technology within lab equipment, scientific instrumentation to healthcare, life science, government, and manufacturing industry.
The purpose of this position is to plan and direct sales activities of the company's product range through effective management of distributors and customers in SEA for Life Science, Industrial industry with the objective of achieving company growth.
- Lead the regional sales managers and their teams, and direct the sales & marketing activities for product lines in SEA
- Establish SOP’s for distributor management in the region
- Determine sales plans by implementing marketing strategies, analyzing trends and results
- Build an efficient distributor channel in the region by finding the right channel partners
- Achieve region sales and growth targets
- Develop sales plans for new and existing products lines in SEA
- Drive and execute sales strategy to maintain and grow existing customer base
- Coach sales leaders and salespersons to build a positive and dynamic team
- University graduated or higher degree in Engineering/Life Science / Biology or equivalent
- Min of 8 years of relevant sales experience in medical device/equipment industry
- Strong knowledge of distribution channels within SEA
- Proven track record of success in similar senior role
- Strong negotiator with distributor management experience
- Excellent communication (written and verbal)
- Ability to lead and work in a matrix organization
- Self-motivated able to work with minimum supervision
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496