- Fintech/Digital Banking Space
- Credit Risk in retail banking sector
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
Our client is establishing a neo bank presence in Singapore and looking to build their risk team.
As part of the core leadership team, we are looking to hire a Head of Risk to manage the overall direction of the risk management function and to set up the frameworks, policies, etc for the set-up of the bank.
- Delivering the strategy for risk management in particular in credit risk while collaborating with the other verticals in the bank's set-up.
- Establish the overall risk appetite and limits for the portfolio in partnership with the management while managing the enterprise-wide risk function.
- Someone with strong experience in Credit Risk in particular in the retail banking sector.
- The successful candidate will have around 15-18 years of retail risk experience with an appreciation for the fintech/digital banking space.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S749