- Establishing a neo bank presence
- Senior leadership role
- Excellent career growth
Our client is establishing a neo bank presence in Singapore and looking to build their risk team.
As part of the core leadership team, we are looking to hire a Head of Risk.
- Manage the overall direction of the risk management function
- Set up the frameworks, policies, etc for the set-up of the bank
- Delivering the strategy for risk management in particular in credit risk while collaborating with the other verticals in the bank's set-up
- Establish the overall risk appetite and limits for the portfolio in partnership with the management while managing the enterprise-wide risk function
- Strong experience in Credit Risk in particular in the retail banking sector
- Have around 15-18 years of retail risk experience with an appreciation for the fintech/digital banking space
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496