- Establishing a neo bank presence
- Senior leadership role
- Excellent career growth
Our client is establishing a neo bank presence in Singapore and looking to build their risk team.
As part of the core leadership team, we are looking to hire a Head of Credit Risk.
- Manage the overall direction of the risk management function
- Set up the frameworks, policies, etc for the set-up of the bank
- Delivering credit risk frameworks, policy and credit portfolio management
- Establish and define the risk scorecards and rules for underwriting while driving the methodology behind credit risk
- Strong experience in Credit Risk in particular in the retail banking sector
- Have around 12-15 years of retail risk experience with an appreciation for the fintech/digital banking space
- Unsecured lending experience is key
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496