- Unique opportunity to join a Sequoia backed start-up as they gear up for go live
- Senior position, directly managing a growing team across technology
- Excellent career progression and significant equity options available
This role is for a Head of Product in an early-stage start up. The company’s core offering is an interface that connects small businesses with suppliers through an easy to use yet highly versatile mobile app.
- Act as the Head of Product, and sole voice of the technology team, reporting into founder and CEO
- End to end Product Management capabilities, including working with users to understand needs and gaps in the product offering, managing roadmap, running sprints, managing back log, building out capabilities, etc
- Lead the growing team across product, including Engineers, UI/X, QAs and Product Managers
- Act as the right-hand person to the CEO, being the 2nd most senior person in the business and the "go to" person for all things tech related.
As this is a start-up, you'll be expected to perform more than just the job description. To succeed in this role, you'll be passionate about tech but also a "people" person, being able to work in a hands-on way.
- At least 5 years of work experience, or otherwise significant top tier education to demonstrate skillset (e.g. MBA from accredited school, Master’s degree, etc)
- Entrepreneurial mindset: prior experience in launching industry changing products, or running your own company
- Able to be hands on and lead the team from the front (aka lead by example)
- Customer centric and passionate about tech is an absolute must
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Fluent in Indonesian, or another ASEAN language, would be a very strong plus
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496