- A fresh-on-the-scene start up
- A senior leadership role
- Great for career growth
This role is an exclusive search with a fresh-on-the-scene start up. This role will not be advertised online so if you're interested, please ask me for more details.
The company launched in Indonesia in 2019 with a simple mission: bringing technology to this traditionally offline industry. The model thus far has been enormously successful, rolling out in Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Shanghai in the past 12 months, securing funding from leading names such as Sequoia Capital & Rocket Internet among others.
They are now looking for a Head of Product to join as the first on the ground in Product and lead the digital arm of the company, reporting to the founder.
- Act as the CEO of Product, establish and launch the product vision, roadmap, rollouts, and future iterations
- Hire a team of top class PMs to report into you, set up a product organization, working to the Spotify model (squad based)
- Analyze key industry difficulties and create solutions within the product (customer retention/loyalty, vouchers, incentives etc)
- Work closely with the founder(s) to steer the company direction to being "tech led"
- Help close further funding rounds / handle investor relations when needed
- At least 10 years in software product management in consumer facing mobile apps
- Prior experience having built from scratch both teams and product visions, and having led both to success for at least 3 years
- Knowledge of South East Asian consumer behaviour
- Availability to thrive in fast paced and quick changing environment, and lead teams in this uncertainty
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496