My client is a leading fintech in the payments space, we are currently looking for a Head of Product to lead and continue to build out the product organisation, reporting directly to the CEO.
Role will be based in Singapore.
- Set the vision and product strategy together with the leadership team
- You will directly lead the product organisation which consists of a global team of 15+
- Execute a robust and comprehensive strategy, product roadmap, and business plan
- Define the roadmap, business requirements, measures of success, and features for your products and services, and work with your Product management team to drive and deliver these to market. Working closely with engineering.
- Operate strong feedback loops, identify and drive measurements, and creatively use data sources to craft better experiences and ensure we are building the right products over time.
- Keep apprised of new innovations and trends in the industry
- Seasoned product leader, with demonstrated experience building and leading a product organisation (globally distributed product team of 10+)
- 8+ years’ experience in the payments space or related domain, strong understanding in this area and related innovations.
- 7+ years in product management / product development.
- Experience working in a fast paced and high growth environment, ability to roll up sleeves and being hands on.
- Understand the systems and technologies behind your product, their limitations, scaling factors, boundary conditions, and reasons for architectural decisions.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496