- Posted 16 January 2023
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- Job type Permanent
We are working with a rapidly scaling B2B Fintech who are transforming the SME finance market. They are looking for a Head of Product Marketing for a 1yr FTC to join their team to build up their product marketing function and shape the product story of their current and future offerings.
You'll work closely with the leadership team as well as other key stakeholders across the business to identify and define buying personas and segments across different industries and businesses. Leading on the creation of consistent positioning, product messaging, go-to-market plans as well as sales and marketing materials to target the relevant customers.
- Develop deep understanding of their verticals and client segments, focusing on business drivers, pain points, priorities and buyer personas
- Define and shape product messaging and positioning, in alignment with their brand
- Develop and execute the go-to-market strategy and coordinate different activities across the marketing teams
- Build strong partnerships with the Product and Sales teams to craft the product story and messaging framework while ensuring consistency
- Create and deliver sales and marketing materials and programs and all other product-related content.
- Develop strategic playbooks that direct and empower sales and marketing teams.
- Map competition on a regular basis, gather competitive intelligence from various external and internal sources.
- 5+ years of experience in executing Product Marketing activities.
- Proven product marketing experience in Fintech and/or Tech & Saas industries, ideally B2B.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts to a broad range of technical and business audiences in a simple and compelling way.
- Proven experience planning and running product launches and go-to-market strategies, working cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, and Sales.
- Significative experience in go-to-market, working closely with sales and marketing teams. Self-serve and product led growth experience is a plus.
- Experience and understanding of e-commerce and marketplace ecosystem and its challenges.
- Strong internal communicator and collaborator.