A rapidly growing start-up with an impressive funding story has an exciting opportunity for a Head of Product. This role is a clean slate - owning the entire product roadmap and journey, building a team, and having full exposure to other teams and key stakeholders.
- Own the entire product roadmap, prioritisation process and key output KPIs including the P&L for one of our lending product
- Own the product strategy, namely target customer, market sizing, segmentation, product positioning, acquisition channels, pricing, funding, and risk frameworks
- Identify customer problems, ensure we are 100% customer centric, ensure our product decisions are data-driven
- Define & track product-specific goals and metrics and ensure they are aligned to business goals.
- Own our product proposal process within the loans business, set impact metrics, make decisions, ensure features are released on time working closely with design, engineering and other relevant teams
- Communicate widely to the whole company why we are prioritising certain product features and updating against impact metrics and which features have been most successful.
- Work very closely with the engineering team to ensure timely delivery of the product features.
- Coordinate and work closely with the product team and other business functions like Risk, Finance, Ops, Sales, Marketing.
- Great at prioritising the most impactful projects for our customers, while cutting out the noise that often gets in the way
- Strong customer discovery and validation skills
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Passionate about evolving our products to delight our customers
- Strong manager of people from across a wide range of backgrounds
- Experience in launching and delivering complex products that have demonstrated growth and scale
- Passionate about how fintech can help many small businesses manage their cash flow as we emerge from the Covid-19 pandemic
- Ideally someone with lending / cards / payments background