- Established team
- A senior leadership role
- Great for career growth
This role is with a leading consumer app in South East Asia, based in their Singapore office (HQ). Reporting to the Director of Product, this role will manage the team of Product Managers dedicated to one specific vertical within the app (relating to eCommerce).
- Act as a product expert for your vertical (i.e. providing market intelligence, staying ahead of the competitors, working with data to create a leading product offering)
- Lead your team (comprising 3-4 Product Managers and their respective squads, and in time, hire & mentor more)
- Report to Director & C-suites (handle senior conversations, use your knowledge of the product to have genuine impact on the roadmap and wider company direction)
- Prior experience in B2C Product Management (specifically having launched successful consumer products from 0-1, having worked several iterations of the same product)
- Relevant market knowledge (i.e. having lived and worked in Asia, specifically South East Asia)
- Management experience (having hired, mentored and led other Product Managers before)
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496