Head of Product
- Posted 10 November 2020
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineBanking & Insurance, Technology - Transformation & Consulting
- Exciting opportunity to join a well backed emerging fintech in one of the largest markets in South East Asia
- Unique role where you will be working with founders to craft the vision
- Highly competitive salary package and very good exposure to the industry
My client is a rapidly growing Indonesian FinTech, based out of Jakarta. The company just secured a huge Series A, they currently have around 300k monthly active users and they're predicting over 1 million by early 2021.
Reporting to CEO, this role will be responsible for the entire Consumer facing Product. It will have 5 dedicated Product Managers at its disposal, and will have direct impact on the company strategy and direction as they scale across Indonesia.
- Define and execute Product vision and strategy together with your Product team (5 PMs, across 5 products and squads)
- Report to CEO and advise on Product Strategy
- Act as subject matter expert and the "go to" person for all things product
- Work with data and market insights to craft a Product roadmap that is best in class and industry shaping
- 6+ years’ experience in consumer facing Product Management
- Total years’ experience ideally around 10
- Prior experience in FinTech would be ideal
- Strong knowledge of the local (Indonesian) market is essential, i.e. someone who has lived and worked in Indonesia for several years
- Fluency in both Indonesian and English (due to the international nature of the company and colleagues)
If you're interested in this role, please feel free to reach out for more information or apply today to be considered.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496