- Unique opportunity to join a Sequoia backed start-up as they gear up for go live
- Senior position, reporting to CEO and responsible for the entire Product team
- Excellent career progression and significant equity options available
This role is for a Head of Product in an early-stage start up. The company’s core offering is a mobile connecting small businesses with suppliers across ASEAN.
As this role is with a start-up, the successful candidate will be expected to act cross functionally, in a hands-on manner where they will work outside of the limitations of their job title. To succeed in this role, you'll be passionate about tech but also a "people" person, being able to lead by example and drive from the front.
- Act as the Head of Product, and sole voice of the technology team, reporting into founder and CEO
- End to end Product Management capabilities, including working with users to understand needs and gaps in the product offering, managing roadmap, running sprints, managing back log, building out capabilities, etc
- Lead the growing team across product, including Engineers, UI/X, QAs and Product Managers
- Act as the right hand person to the CEO, being the 2nd most senior person in the business and the "go to" person for all things tech related.
As this is a start up, you'll be expected to perform more than just the job description. To succeed in this role you'll be passionate about tech but also a "people" person, being able to work in a hands on way.
- At least 5 years of work experience, or otherwise significant top tier education to demonstrate skillset (e.g. MBA from accredited school, Masters degree, etc)
- Entrepreneurial mindset: prior experience in launching industry changing products, or running your own company
- Able to be hands on and lead the team from the front (aka lead by example)
- Customer centric and passionate about tech is an absolute must
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Fluent in Indonesian, or another ASEAN language, would be a very strong plus
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496