- Wealth Management, a leading global Private Bank here in Singapore
- A senior team member and have exposure across all the markets globally
- Great for career growth
This is a replacement role for a Director to manage a suit of technologies (platform) in Wealth Management, at a leading global Private Bank here in Singapore
This role sits within the Wealth Management team and reports to the Head of Digital for Wealth Management who is also based in Singapore. This role is responsible for managing the entire platform, which is used by RMs across more than 25 markets globally. There are more than 4 separate systems which comprise the platform (the CRM, the ForEx platform, etc).
Wealth Management is the most successful line of this Global Bank. As the Head of this platform, you will be directly responsible for the technology that enables RMs to better service their customers. The exposure this role will provide cannot be overstated - the platform is used by more than 10,000 RMs globally to service more than 1 million clients.
Therefore this role requires someone with several years of experience in Wealth Management, who can act as a senior team member and have exposure across all the markets globally.
- Act as the voice of the platform within the Private Bank. Work with regional and global teams, lead change initiatives, run workshops, and embody the need for the platform
- Report to the Group Head of Digital for Wealth Management
- Liase between tech teams across different systems (CRM, ForEx etc) to help create one succinct and functional platform which is enjoyable for RMs to use, thereby enabling them to better serve their clients
- At least 10 years' experience with a core focus on digital roles within Wealth Management
- A strong understanding of what RMs do and their day to day pain points
- Technical know-how: this is not a tech role, but you should have some understanding of how to interact with data teams, engineers, product owners, as you will work very closely with these teams
- Act as an individual contributor, with a view to grow the team in 1 year+
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496