- Growth role
- Leading creative agency
Our client, a global, award winning creative agency is looking for a Head of Planning to report into the Head of Strategy, APAC . The Head of Planning reports to the Agency partners along with senior creative leadership in a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment with the aim of winning new business as well as managing the strategic marketing development for some of the most recognized brands in the world. In addition, typically responsible for helping to build and grow awareness of the the agency Brand by acting as an outward facing thought leader.
- Sound and innovative marketing counseling and planning
- Innovator and influencer level communications
- Deliver a consistently superior creative product
- Work that is strategic and above all creative
- Min 10 years experience brand/marketing/comms strategy experience in integrated, brand and digital communications
- Highly motivated, with a proven tracl record of building clients and expansion of client accounts
- Ability to identify strategic needs, lead all aspects of planning with sound business recommendations and generate alignment with key business partners
- Experience navigating large and complex organisations, including gaining access to key executives and stakeholders and successfully managing relationships building dynamics and processes
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.