- Start-up based in Singapore
- Lead the Marketing Strategy
- Across Asia, ANZ, US & European Markets
Head of Performance Marketing for an early stage start up based in Singapore. This start up is redefining how small to medium enterprises (SMEs) and private individuals participate in the sustainability economy.
You will work closely with founders to lead the Marketing strategy for the company across Asia, ANZ, US and European markets.
- Passionate about connecting with SMEs and private individuals to start and scale their sustainability journey, across Asia, ANZ, US and European markets.
- Well-versed in current technological trends, e-commerce and the SaaS commercial model.
- Lead development, execution and reporting of successful, long-term paid and organic marketing campaigns.
- End-to-End Digital Experience with a Focus on Top-Line Growth.
- Managing paid/organic search, paid/ organic social, display, and remarketing campaigns in-house.
- Develop and communicate a data-driven digital strategy for e-commerce lead-generation and ultimately on-site conversion.
- Maintain the proper balance between lead generation, branding, and user experience.
- Manage a digital marketing budget and planning with key stakeholders.
- Develop a deep understanding of existing and prospective users and what drives them to convert into on-site transactions, in order to maximize the conversion of quality leads at scale.
- Increase on-page conversion rates to improve the efficiency of generated pipeline across the site.
- Lead and assist in project definition, strategy creation, and accountability of key marketing projects.
- 8 years + digital marketing experience.
- Substantial, direct experience in digital marketing disciplines, such as programmatic advertising, SEM/SEO, Paid Social media (e.g., LinkedIn).
- Working proficiency in web analytics tools, e.g., Google Analytics.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to present complex ideas to peers, and stakeholders.
- Self-starter with the ability to use data and industry insights to make strategic decisions.
- Working proficiency of Salesforce or hubspot CRM platforms for reporting and analysis.
- A strong understanding of the SaaS business model and the B2B sales cycle.
- Experience managing relationships and budgets.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S749