- Part of the management team
- A fintech firm
- Great for career growth
Our client is a well backed Series A fintech firm operating in SE Asia.
As part of the management team reporting directly to the CEO, we are looking for the person to lead all HR strategy and policies, including leadership, culture, compliance, compensation, and L&D.
- Build, manage and lead a world-class people function, including talent acquisition,
- recruiting, on-boarding, and talent development/L&D
- Partner with managers to evaluate current team structure and skills, organizational design, talent gaps and hiring plan to achieve business goals
- Identify, vet, implement and manage recruiting and HR platforms
- Drive implementation and adoption of key people analytics to make data-driven people decisions
- Has worked in hypergrowth firm
- Experience in building scalable people operations from the ground up
- Recruiting across multiple functions
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Passionate about building a high performance culture.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496