Our client, a "start-up" JV with an international, conglomerate backing (US$10bn+Fund) with huge growth plans is looking to bring a Senior Manager/ Exec with a strong pedigree in asset management operations and finance.
- Assist with all entities across the regions (Singapore, Australia, Tokyo) working closely with Senior Management, Shareholders, and potential investors.
- Manage finance related matters; accounts, audits, tax, budgeting, and financial analysis in accordance with IFRS reporting standards
- Lead financial/tax advisors on the structuring of transactions including, review of financial statements, stamp duty analysis and use of offshore tax entities across jurisdictions
- Responsible for debt sourcing for new investments or refinancing. Track and monitor loan portfolio, including interest costs, loan covenants and reviewing refinancing needs
- Perform on-going investment monitoring for portfolio
- Investment management activities including on-boarding, compliance, financial due diligence to prospective clients, and coordinating external advisors, service providers and consultants
- Evaluate potential opportunities to improve fund level returns through tax structuring, FX strategies, capital structuring including subscription lines, and overseas or fund level debt, etc.
- Ensure funds meet all funding requirements through either capital calls from investors or borrowing
- Work closely with the Investment and Fund finance teams for preparation of Board Papers, Investment Committee Paper and ongoing Fund Reporting
- Work with the deal teams and assist on valuations, distributions, as well as investment performance with the global LPs and investors
- Oversee fund models and portfolio management models. Analyze projected fund level cash flows, potential capital calls and distributions and projected fund performance under various scenarios.
- Overseeing compliance with fund documents including Fund LPAs and Side Letters, PPM's etc.
- Familiar with finance & accounting frameworks in particular Singapore, Australia and Japan
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong trouble shooting acumen
- Strong technical skill sets such as financial modelling, valuation and due diligence (e.g. commercial, financial).
- At least 7 to 10 years of accounting and finance experience, preferably from the Big 4 firm; with CA/ CPA Qualification or equivalent
- Prior Private Equity/ Real Estate (REITs) investment support experience will be advantageous
- Excellent written and spoken English
EA Licence No.: 15S7496