- Global Fund Manager
- Lean and high performing team
- Broad Governance exposure
Our client is one of the leading fund managers with a strong APAC footprint. The Risk department is responsible for implementation of enterprise-wide non-financial risk management framework and promoting governance best practices. You will manage a lean high-performing team whilst managing Operational Risk initiatives across the globe.
- Develop, implement and continuously update the enterprise risk management framework and the control environment
- Conduct risk and control self-assessments (RCSAs) on a regular basis and advise on new product assessments
- Educate and advise internal stakeholders on Risk Management policies and procedures; this includes organising risk workshops to raise risk awareness
- Supervise staff and participate in significant change management initiatives
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders (globally) on non-financial risk matters and assist with ad-hoc requests across the Group
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Accounting, Risk Management or related fields
- At least 15 years of relevant Operational Risk Management experience within the Asset or Wealth Management business
- Advantageous to have broad Enterprise Risk exposure across Operational Risk and Business Continuity Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Able to effectively influence senior business stakeholders to deliver the ORM framework
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496