- My client are one of the world’s leading luxury brands
- Reporting directly into leadership
- Integral part of driving the business online
My client are one of APAC's leading luxury brands globally headquartered in Hong Kong
Reporting directly into their CEO, the Head of Marketing for North Asia is a leadership role in the marketing team and will lead the marketing strategies and launches for a broad product portfolio across the businesses retail channels.
- Develop and execute industry best-practice ‘In Market’ strategies
- Lead and demonstrate a progressive retail marketing practice
- Collaborate with all other brand leads and direct manager on building brand-led marketing plans and seasonal launches
- Ensure a seamless integration of all marketing channels that are insights and customer-led
- Minimum 7+ years’ marketing/ brand marketing experience in a retail, fashion or luxury business is mandatory
- Strong understanding of marketing, communications, digital and partnerships with in-depth working knowledge of integrated marketing specific to social media and content marketing
- Proven track record in planning and managing execution of plans
- Ability to influence with proven stakeholder management is critical
- As this is a role that will be drafting content in Cantonese and Mandarin, they will require bilingual skills in both languages
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496