- Established Food & Beverage brands with a solid presence in Asia
- Full ownership of marketing strategies and plans as well as budget and P&L for Singapore
- Reporting directly into leadership
Our client is one of the world’s most established Food & Beverage brands with a solid presence in Asia.
The Head of Marketing is responsible for the development and implementation of the groups key brand and marketing strategies, communications, and public relations activities. The ideal candidate is also directly responsible for managing the Singapore marketing team and working closely with the Singapore General Managers to strategize and execute all Singapore marketing activities.
- Strategise and execute all marketing activity for Singapore
- Maintain and continuously build brand integrity
- Develop annual marketing programs for the venue with stakeholders to build customer traffic, purchasing propensity, venue appeal and attractiveness
- Manage / control the annual marketing budget for Singapore
- Strong Brand management capabilities
- Strong creative skills
- Well-developed leadership qualities and influencing skills
- Experience with marketing operations, budgeting and inter-departmental liaison and communication
All interested candidates, please apply now, and we will get in touch for a confidential discussion.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496