- Highly progressive and well-known Education brand
- Exciting Head of Marketing role to grow and launch new brands in Singapore
- Strong development and leadership opportunities
- Reporting to the CMO in a hands-on role, your responsibilities will include –
- Lead a team to achieve brand and marketing goals while maintaining its premium brand image and reputation.
- Formulate actionable insights through understanding and reviewing data.
- Deliver strategic marketing plans that drive the business growth initiatives and deliver financial objectives
- Manage campaigns for brand from start to finish, working closely with the CMO to achieve the set objectives.
- Develop clear, strategic, insight-driven briefs, and build relationships with cross-functional stakeholders internally and creative external partners.
- Handle budgets, lead through execution, and analyse campaign performance.
- Recognised degree with at least eight years of relevant experience in managing and executing brand/marketing campaigns.
- Minimum 3 years in a leadership capacity
- Good track record in developing and executing marketing initiatives.
- Direct experience in developing and implementing media / digital strategies and content development.
- Solid understanding of consumer marketing concepts and insights, competitive landscape, research methodologies as well as a strong awareness of digital trends.
- Excellent written and communication skills; possess a creative flair linked with a clear commercial focus.
- Great leadership skills – assertive, yet flexible and adaptable to diverse stakeholders
- A self-driven and creative individual with a keen eye for details and consistently deliver high-quality work
- Energetic and positive thinker who is a good team player and can work well under pressure and tight timelines
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.