Our client is a leading and one of the most influential organisations in the financial services space. Their marketing function is industry leading and constantly deliver inpactful creative results. This regional role will oversee and lead an experienced team of Marketeers based throughout APAC. You will be an experience leader with successful track record in B2B marketing and strong ability to effectively collaborate throughout the organisation.
- Lead the team to develop and execute impactful and measurable marketing plans that build awareness, generate leads and nurture existing client relationships.
- Drive collaboration and alignment with global peers in EMEA and AMER to identify global business.
- Ensure proper integration and alignment of all marketing, communications, government relations and philanthropy activities planned across the region, whether by audience, product or geography.
- Extensive experience (>12 years) and successful track record in B2B marketing, ideally with a good working knowledge of the financial markets or financial services.
- Ability to strategically develop markets and drive results.
- Experience in developing complex marketing plans.
- Experience in managing experienced teams.
- Strong leadership and relationship management skills.
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail.
- Creative/entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter, accurate and willing to learn.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.