- Be an Ambassador for a Wine & Spirits frontrunner while working with closely with China and their SEA markets
- Working functionally with regional marketing, merchandising and supply chain teams
- Reporting directly into leadership and headquarters in London
My client is a Wine & Spirits frontrunner with a strong presence globally. Their APAC headquarters is based out of Singapore where their brands are the driving forces of the Wine & Spirit industries. They are expanding their team and are looking for a Head of Luxury Channel Development for APAC to conceptualize and execute high quality marketing promotions for their markets with excellent brand representation in all their major retailers. Reporting directly into their Luxury Director in a hands-on position, the Head of Luxury Channel Development’s role is to lead their luxury strategy across China and their emerging markets. The purpose of the role is to scale the businesses luxury portfolio and establish them as a leading player across the luxury Wine & Spirits market in APAC.
- Develop the right shopper/ customer marketing and sales tools that target their luxury consumers in the priority touchpoints and support the channel growth ambition in the region with a specific focus on China
- Build strong, influential relationships across the luxury channels in APAC across their different routes and market partners, taking a consultative and creative approach
- Lead and establish the businesses understanding of their luxury merchandising principles, working with the luxury brand teams and local distributors to ensure any localised drivers or assets that are created are up to their luxury standards
- Extensive knowledge of luxury in China and the rest of APAC
- Deep understanding of the spirits industry across different markets in APAC
- Solid experience in leading the development and execution of sales drivers in the luxury goods, drinks, retail, entertainment or hospitality sectors, ideally across a range of markets and cultures\
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.