- Part of senior leadership team
- Highly visible role
- Team management
We have been mandated by our client, a global electronics manufacturing company to hire a General Counsel/ Head of Legal based out of Singapore.
Reporting into the CFO, you will be part of the senior management team of the company with team management responsibilities. Working closely with all key stakeholders, you will be tasked to oversee all legal, compliance, regulatory and corporate matters.
You are legally qualified (Commonwealth jurisdiction) with at least 10 PQE. Experience in Manufacturing and proven track record of leadership skills will be very well regarded.
- Advise senior management and business stakeholders on all legal, compliance and regulatory matters
- Draft, review and negotiate broad range of commercial contracts
- Manage the Legal team
- Help to anticipate and manage legal risk/exposure
- Supervise and liaise with outside counsel
- Handle all litigation and dispute matters
- LLB/LLM qualified
- Bar qualification from major jurisdictions
- Experience gained from top law firm before in-house role(s)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience in Manufacturing industry a major plus
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496