- This is a rare opportunity for a Head of Legal role for a foreign bank based in Malaysia
- You will have close working proximity with management and across the business within the bank
- A management role to lead and to establish a coherent work environment in the team
This is one of the largest foreign bank within the region, looking for a credible Head of Legal to be a part of the team.
As a Head of Legal, you will be responsible for providing legal advice and managing a team in supporting the bank’s business in Malaysia.
- Maintaining legal framework and minimizing legal risk for the bank
- Develop and maintain strong stakeholder relationships both within the Bank and the Group
- Be involved in relevant senior management committees
- Must be a qualified lawyer in Malaysia or any commonwealth jurisdiction
- At least 12 years PQE with prior legal practice and/or in-house experience pertaining to matters involving the banking or financial services industry sector in Malaysia
- Must have strong experience in leading a team and exceptional ability to manage diverse stakeholders
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.