- Part of senior leadership team
- Highly visible role
- Team management
We have been mandated by our client, an international leading FMCG brand to hire a Head of Legal & Company Secretary role based out of Hong Kong.
Reporting into the Head of the organization, you will be part of the senior management team of the company with team management responsibilities. Working closely with all key stakeholders, you will be tasked to oversee all legal, compliance, regulatory and corporate matters across their international markets.
You are legally qualified (Commonwealth jurisdiction) with at least 10 PQE. Experience in FMCG is critical and having worked in a highly regulated environment will be very well regarded. Chinese skill is also a must due to the China market is of key interest to the business.
- Advise senior management and business stakeholders on all legal, compliance and regulatory matters
- Draft, review and negotiate broad range of commercial contracts
- Manage the Legal team
- Manage the corporate secretarial function of the company
- Help to anticipate and manage legal risk/exposure
- Supervise and liaise with outside counsel
- Handle all litigation and dispute matters
- LLB/LLM qualified
- Bar qualification from major jurisdictions
- Experience gained from top law firm before in-house role(s)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience in FMCG and/or highly regulated industry
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.