- Work with a leading funds firm
- Regional remit with great exposure to different stakeholders
- Well remunerated role with great benefits
Our client is a leading global funds firm. They are looking for a Head of Legal to lead and front all legal matters and report directly to the management team.
- Provide general corporate commercial legal support to business units within the region
- Draft, review and negotiate contracts i.e. framework agreements, contracts
- Support relevant commercial transactions, including drafting and negotiating investment management agreements, setting up and maintaining funds for other businesses
- Managing external counsels within the region
- General legal research and other related matters
- Identify business and legal risks for business projects undertaken
- 10-15 PQE, called to Singapore or common law jurisdiction
- Good regional exposure and has extensive exposure within the funds sector
- Able to adapt to a fluid environment and be comfortable dealing internal and external stakeholders
- Hands on, able to work in a fluid environment
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496