- Functional Head role
- Team management tole
- Startup (FinTech) and fast paced environment
Our client, a well-backed FinTech headquartered in Singapore is looking to fill a Head of Legal position. Reporting into the C-suite team. This is a team management role with the mandate to advise on a broad range of legal, regulatory and compliance matters.
Candidates with strong prior experience in capital markets is a must. Good experience in advising on general corporate commercial as well as data privacy matters would be very well regarded. Lawyers with only private practice experience welcomed to apply. Singapore Bar qualification highly preferred.
- Draft, review and negotiate a broad range of commercial agreements
- Contribute to legal, compliance and regulatory policy formation and implementation
- Be kept abreast of regulatory developments in the relevant regulatory space and advise stakeholders accordingly
- Advise on data privacy matters (includes the setting up of relevant policies)
- Assist on Compliance related matters and support in regulatory compliance/licensing/submissions
- Advise on general corporate commercial, IP, corporate secretarial and other broad legal related matters
- Take on ad-hoc task and group projects as and when required
- Min 8 PQE (Singapore Bar preferred)
- Passionate about FinTech/startup space
- Strong Capital Markets experience (ideally from top law firms)
- Startup mentality
- Hands on and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496