- Stable and reputable organisation
- Senior Role
- Excellent compensation package
Our client, a global group of resource-based manufacturing companies, is looking to hire a Head of IT as part of its growth strategy. This will be a permanent role, to be based in Nanjing, China.
- Lead & manage China Project Services Team, as well as Site IT teams in North & South China regions.
- Provide leadership and direction to the teams, in line with group business strategies and business units’ priorities in China.
- Work with group businesses in China to understand their operations and support the businesses in developing and implementing their IT plans.
- Implement corporate IT policies and standards in group’s China operations, including architectural alignment, information security, and business continuity.
- Oversee and manage application implementation or enhancement projects to support the growth of China business units.
- Manage IT assets in North & South China regions, including telecommunications infrastructure and enterprise applications.
- Manage professional and career development of staff and foster a performance-driven team culture.
- Develop annual IT work plan and budget for the teams managed, set performance targets and monitor performance against targets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or engineering discipline is required. Master’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum 10 years senior management experience with operational and financial responsibility.
- Proven hands-on experience in implementation and management of IT infrastructure and Applications in large-scale, distributed, diversified business environments.
- Good knowledge of IT trends, technologies and applications, including SAP, Microsoft, Cisco, internet/mobility, and information security technologies.
- Preferably with good understanding in SAP Architecture, SAP modules and SAP implementations.
- Preferably with good understanding of manufacturing process OR supply chain process.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Mandarin & English fluency is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain good relationships at senior levels of the organization and influence key stakeholders.
- Ability to drive, energize and coach people to achieve excellent business outcomes.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.