- Transformative digital bank
- Pivotal Enterprise Architect role
- Excellent compensation package
My client is a leading digital bank has won multiple awards being the frontier of driving innovative digital solutions. They are transiting to act like an Agile tech firm and have been hiring top global talents from leading tech companies.
This newly-created Head of Architecture role will play a pivotal role in driving existing architecture into a platform-oriented infrastructure.
- Manage and define the roadmaps and reference artefacts to ensure alignment of IT and business goals
- Define and champion standards and best practices to the wider technology community
- Optimise information management in fast-changing business environment and technology capabilities
- Drive the usage of shared infrastructure and applications for cost optimisation and efficient information flow, as such reduce duplicate or diverging functionality in projects
- Oversee the architects across organisation to ensure a consensus-based environment that is adaptable and scalable with ever-changing business needs
- Involve in development of policies, standards and guidelines that drive the end-to-end IT processes across the enterprise
- More than 20 years of working experience, with strong exposure across various architecture leadership positions
- Strong understanding of various IT components ranging from hardware, applications, software and systems engineering
- Thought leader in envisioning and strategising future IT architecture at an enterprise level
- Excellent interpersonal skills to drive change in a large, complex organisation
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.