- Growth role
- Growing rapidly across APAC
Our client, an international management consultancy is looking to hire a new role to head up the Insights department for Asia. Headquartered in Stockholm, this role will report in to the Singapore MD as well as the Head of Insights in Stockholm.
This boutique Strategy Consultancy is starting a new venture in Singapore and they are looking for an experienced Head of Insights, Asia. You will join their Asian headquarters and build a growing business across the region from Singapore. A Head of Insight you will help leading companies take strategically important decisions through advanced market and customer intelligence.
- Leading key questions, suitable methods, execution of research and analysis into actionable recommendations.
- Responsible for running effective working teams consisting of their insight professionals, sub-contractors and clients
- Contribute with though leadership in research, insights and analytics, to customers and other business professionals.
- Applying strong quantitative method expertise and guidance within the broad area of analytics solutions.
- Build and develop existing client relationship together with the Client Director, handling.
- Excellent academic results from graduate level programs (BBA, BSc or equivalent)
- Fluency in written and spoken English required; Mandarin highly advantageous
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience from consulting within market and customer intelligence, within business development, strategic marketing, and innovation processes. Ideally with an international scope.
- Expertise within quantitative insight generation, mastering key driver analysis, concept testing, conjoint, and advanced analytics in general on diverse customer- oriented data sets
- Proven ability to successfully lead complex research / analytics and insight initiatives, reporting to top management level, and managing large groups of stakeholders.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.